- It’s simple: create something that can make people happy. The only requirement is that your submission should contain the phrase “Spread A Little Joy” somewhere.
- Format: all up to you! A elaborate drawing, a simple doodle, a nice saying scribbled on a post-it note… you get the idea.
- You can send us a photo of your note, the original image file, a picture of your flyer posted in a public area… again, send us whatever you want.
- Tip: include your name in the description and/or set a click-through link if you want people to know who you are!
- Feel free to link back to this tumblelog :)
"Spread A Little Joy" is a project started by Jonathan Mak to make the world a slightly less depressing place. ( More info here)
Be a part of the movement! (see submission guidelines here)